Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Inspirational Art and a Character Sheet

This picture of The Dragon Charmer painted by Shreya Shetty has got my mental wheels turning.


I don't have anything new to share with you today, but I want to share an oldy but goody: a 2-sided character sheet for pre-1E games.  It has everything you need, and nothing you don't.  It has some new design elements but I did my best to preserve the feel of an old sheet you might have typed up on a typewriter.  It was designed for 0E but you can use it for Holmes, B/X and BECM just as well.

OD&D Character Sheet (2-side)

Just for the sake of comparison, here is my Treasure Hunters Prolix Edition character sheet done in basically the same style.  You can see that Treasure Hunters does encumbrance a little different, and it's a little more bunched up because it's 1-sided.

No comments:

Post a Comment