Thursday, July 6, 2017

Game Night Saturday 6:30 EDT

Tomorrow is a big day - my wife and son are going to go see the new Spider-Man movie.  Then tomorrow night, my daughter, son and I are going to go to the Magic draft tournament.  GEEK OUT!

Even better, on Saturday, the three of us are going to go visit Steve's house and play with his wife, son and Steve the DM, and hopefully finish Castle Caldwell.

My little gnome Fighting Guy with 2 hit points, who's name I honestly forget (never get old, kids), and his brother, the Thief with 7 hit points, are looking to pick up some loot.  So far, a party of 6 only has about 400 GP worth of treasure.  We had the choice to fight an NPC party with heavy treasure bags, but we let them pass because we're civilized folks.

"I have a name, you know!"

Hopefully my gnome guy can 1) survive and 2) make enough treasure to get to level 2 and 3) carouse himself up a girlfriend.  My goal for him is to start his own town, and for that, you need a big family to support your political aspirations.  Maybe in 100 or 200 years, he will be the Mayor of a little gnome town - but it all starts right here on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment